Paperback | E-Book | Kindle | Coming Soon to Audio Book
390 pages + downloadable content
in a Month
By Karl W. Palachuk
The new version features:
- All New Content
- 390 Pages
- Online downloadable bonus content
OR join the Small Biz Thoughts Community and get it for free!
Bring your business into the 2020s
Cloud Services in a Month is a no-nonsense guide to building an extremely profitable cloud service business focused on small business. This guide is filled with practical and click-by-click advice. Based on author Karl Palachuk’s experience over more than a decade selling cloud services.
Palachuk spells out all the details you need to build a bundled offering of services he calls the Cloud Five-Pack™. In addition to describing all the details of building a unique offering, this book includes dozens of downloadable checklists.
Rather than seeing “cloud services” as a replacement for managed services, Palachuk shows you how to combine cloud services and managed services into the the Killer Combo that will become your business model for the 2020’s.
THIS BOOK IS TO IMPROVE YOUR BUSINESS
Hear it from Karl himself...
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Cloud Services in a Month
Cloud Services plus Managed Services is the Killer Combo
- Tiptoe into the Clouds?
- My Company’s Move to the Cloud
- Cloud Computing in the Small Business Space
4. One Size Does Not Fit All
5. Assessing Client Networks
6. Placing the X
7. Money-Making Homework – Network Assessments
8. Sneak Peak: The Cloud Service Five-Pack
9. Server Life
10. Plan Changes and Updates
11. Transactions, Customers, and Clients
12. Managed Services and Cloud Services
13. One Service at a Time
14. Managed Service Tools and the Cloud
15. Storage Migration
16. Email Migration
17. Microsoft Office
18. Money-Making Homework – Migration Plans
19. Basic Backups
20. Cloud and BDR Backups
21. Business Continuity
22. The Right Partners for the Job
23. Your Standard Offerings (Your Catalog of Services)
24. Staff Requirements for Cloud Services
25. Selling Cloud Services 26. Final Thoughts: Cloud Services in a Month
27. Cloud Readiness Checklist
28. Robocopy Samples
29. Client Onboarding Samples
30. New User Welcome Page
31. Monthly Maintenance for Cloud Services
32. Cloud Documentation Sample
33. Removing Clients from Cloud Services
Karl W. Palachuk is the author of many books, including Managed Services in a Month, The Managed Services Operations Manual, Service Agreements for SMB Consultants, and the Network Documentation Workbook.
Palachuk is the author of one of the most popular blogs on manages services and standard operating procedures for I.T. Consultants. He is one of the pioneers of the managed service business model.
Palachuk has built and sold two successful managed service (and cloud service) businesses in Sacramento, CA. He has sold and implemented tens of millions of dollars worth of cloud services. In this book he teaches you exactly how he did it.